. . .
. . . mert nincs olyan, hogy vege lenne akarminek is, mert sosem kesz semmi. egy az orok a valtozas, es a valtozas lehetosege. ezert pont helyett pont pont pont.
Notes from a Maligned Blogger Attacks versus Comment and Debate As Bloggers, most of us who write on these pages are very used to getting comments; Pro and Con. Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a rental car in mexico site/blog. It pretty much covers rental car in mexico related stuff.
1 Comments:
Notes from a Maligned Blogger
Attacks versus Comment and Debate As Bloggers, most of us who write on these pages are very used to getting comments; Pro and Con.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a rental car in mexico site/blog. It pretty much covers rental car in mexico related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Megjegyzés küldése
<< Home